Get up to speed faster with this Unleashed User Course. This course is designed for people either new to Unleashed or wanting to improve their knowledge with practical how-to advice specific to their role.
At the completion of this course the student will have the skills necessary to perform their role in the most efficient means possible. The student will also gain an overview of the navigation and wider objectives of Unleashed and how their role fit into this.
What do I need?
Prior to starting this course you will need to be added to your organization’s Unleashed by an administrator with permissions appropriate to your role. You will need some good headphones or a quiet place to concentrate along with a reliable internet connection. We recommend conducting the activities with real examples to provide greater context to the lessons. This course is expected to take 6-8 hours depending on your role and is best completed in 2 hour bursts across 2-4 days.
What am I going to get from this course?
- How to login to Unleashed
- Overview of the dashboard
- Adding and editing a supplier
- How to raise a purchase order
- How to add costs to a purchase order
- Receiving the stock from a Purchase Order
- Managing delayed freight invoices
- 3 Great Purchasing reports you need to know
- How to find open sales orders
- Understanding the information in sales orders
- Adding and editing delivery addresses
- Dispatching a sales order
- How to view your stock on hand
- How and when to make stock adjustments
- 3 Great Inventory reports you need to know
- Adding an assembly
- Adding costs to an assembly
- Completing an assembly
- 3 Great Manufacturing reports you need to know
- Adding and editing a customer
- Creating a quote
- Adding and editing a sales order
- Using the mobile sales app
- 3 Great Sales reports you need to know
- How to invoice a sales order
- How to credit a sales order
- Understanding the Xero integration
- Checking the integration queue
- 3 Great Performance reports you need to know
- Adding and removing staff members
- How to add and edit a product
- Adding and editing a bill of materials
- How to create a bill of materials
See full course details