Get the most out of your Vend with the Vend Tune Up Course designed for existing users of Vend.
At the completion of this course the student will have:
- Identified the best processes for their stores.
- Utilised all of the unused parts of their Vend effectively
- Designed, built and distributed performance reports
What do I need?
You’ll need an existing Vend account with administrator access to complete this course.
This course takes between 8 – 10 hours to complete and is best followed over the duration of 4 -5 weeks at hours each week.
What am I going to get from this course?
1 )Improving your Vend
- Maximising your product list
- Product Categories
- Supplier codes
- Labels and barcodes
- Quick Keys
- Payment options
- Payment Services
- Receipt Templates
- Your Selling Process
- Your Purchasing Process – Auto refill
- Your Purchasing Process – Don’t auto refill
- Managing your Stock – stock-taking methods
- Managing your stock – receipting your stock
- Managing your stock – labels and labelling
- Enabling Cash Management
2) Getting and Keeping Customers – Coming Soon!
- Capturing customer details in-store
- Using Customer groups (channel/segment/outlet)
- Vend Loyalty
- MailSync to Mailchimp
- Price books and promotions
- Gift Cards
- Why sell online
- Ecommerce Options
- Facebook Ads Overview
- Deal Sites
3) Setting up and Managing your Xero Integration
- Xero Integration
- How to check for failed exports
- Setting up perpetual stock
- Rolling out your changes
4) Vend Hacks
- Selling on consignment
- Hiring and Leasing
- Hourly reporting URL hack
- Internationally supplied products
- Tag inventory locations for easy partial stocktaking
5) Reporting for Success
- Stocktake and Stock on Hand
– Ordering and fulfillment
- Targeting your Customers
- Basket Size and its relevance