Get the most out of your WorkflowMax with the WorkflowMax Tune Up Course designed for existing users of WorkflowMax.
At the completion of this course the student will have:
- Implemented time-saving changes that they never thought possible with WorkflowMax.
What do I need?
You’ll need an existing WorkflowMax account with administrator access to complete this course.
This course takes between 1 – 2 hours to complete and is best followed over the duration of 1 week.
What am I going to get from this course?See full course details
- Some Great Notifications
- Base and Billable Rates
- Staff Scheduling Tips
- Using a Job Brief to create a Welcome Pack
- Managing Disbursements and Staff Expenses
- Keep it Simple!
- Capturing Prospecting Time
- Using Job States to Drive Process
- Multiple Processes when Setting up Job States
- Using the Lead Manager to Manage Sub Contractors
- Using Job Templates to Drive Process
- Multi-Currency Purchase Orders
- Managing Plant and Equipment in WorkflowMax
- Invoicing Using Staff Roles
- Managing Variations on Jobs
- Managing Variations - Option 2
- Managing Variations for Construction
- A Faster Way to Quote
- Xero and WorkflowMax Integration Explained