Get up to speed faster with this WorkflowMax User Course. This course is designed for people either new to Vend or wanting to improve their knowledge with practical how-to advice specific to their role.
At the completion of this course the student will have the skills necessary to perform their role in the most efficient means possible. The student will also gain an overview of the navigation and wider objectives of WorkflowMax and how their role fit into this.
What do I need?
Prior to starting this course you will need to be added to your organization’s WorkflowMax by an administrator with permissions appropriate to your role. You will need some good headphones or a quiet place to concentrate along with a reliable internet connection. We recommend conducting the activities with real examples to provide greater context to the lessons. This course is expected to take 6-8 hours depending on your role and is best completed in 2 hour bursts across 2-4 days.
What am I going to get from this course?
- How to login to WorkflowMax
- Overview of Dashboard
- How to find jobs in WorkflowMax
- How to find information in a job
- How to add notes to a job
- How to store documents in a job
- How to do timesheets
- How to add a cost against a job
- How to add a lead
- How to create and send a quote
- How to accept a quote
- How to add/edit a client
- 3 Great Sales reports you need
- How to add/edit a supplier
- How to create and send a purchase order
- How to receipt a purchase order
- 3 Great Purchasing reports you need
- How to assign staff to a job
- Updating job states
- The Job Scheduler
- The Staff Scheduler
- How to assign parts of a budget to specific staff
- How to move timesheets
- How to find archived jobs
- 3 Great Project Management reports you need
- How to create an invoice for each type of job
- Understanding the Xero integration
- 3 Great Financial Reports you need
- How to create job templates
- Adding and removing staff
- Overview of Reporting
See full course details